Thursday, January 30, 2014

Justin & Brittney | To Be Wed

I was blessed, to say the least, to be chosen to capture this beautiful couple's love story...


I have known Brittney since we were both 3 years old; just two little girls with hearts full of dreams and adventures... :)


{Sorry, I couldn't resist..
but oh my goodness, how adorable were we?!?}


Very soon after meeting Justin, I felt like I had known him just as long.  They are truly perfect for each other, and the love and joy that is radiating between their smiling faces; it is immensely beautiful.  Just looking at them together makes me happy. c:

To get the full effect y'all; listen to Justin and Brittney's song "Ho Hey" by The Lumineers while looking through these... trust me, it's the perfect background music for it.  
And if you don't believe me, just watch this!  It's the preview to their engagement montage. :)
Now on to the main event!
I'm sure it will make your day, as it has been making mine, so enjoy and smile!!
Not that you'll have much choice in the matter... Their joy is simply contagious. (;














And if that wasn't enough to lift you up off the ground,
below is an album that holds even more wondrous, contagious joy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment